Thursday, 13 January 2011

13.01.10






These are some photos I have taken from over the festive season. I hope one day the photo of the windmill earns me millions, I had back ache the day I took this and by the time I got home I'd trapped a nerve in my back. This was one of the bad things that happened to me within the first 23 shit days of Christmas. The rest of the photographs are from my trip to Ireland in the new year to visit my Grandparents, they live in such a lovely place. However when you have a scrambled brain and one too many thoughts its not so good as majority of the time all you can do is think. Wasn't all bad though, I came home with fresh air in my lungs and a clear mind. I'm back in Southampton now and everythings looking up, I'm happy to be back and see what the rest of the year has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment