Saturday, 1 January 2011

2011

When the clock struck midnight and the new year began, I took a moment out to appreciate 2010 and realised how everything has changed, changed so quickly. I was in love for the best part of 2010, a whole year consumed by a person who only ended up hurting me and the funny thing is, when midnight came, I found myself thinking about where he was.
I am glad that part of my life is over, I'm a better person for it and I know I need to make the most of every day- because you never know what is just around the corner. I was lucky enough to go to one of the most beautiful places in the world during the summer of 2010 with my family, I started university and began a whole new chapter in my life.
I'm really looking forward to 2011, I'm going to take the good moments of 2010 and make them twice as good, and the bad moments, are forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment