Monday, 14 February 2011

19:21

Today is Valentines Day. With this in mind, I ventured out in the town earlier today to run a few errands and I suddenly noticed how many couples there were, proudly walking hand in hand trying to make one another happy.
So many people get wound up by the 14th February, that it is a waste of time and money. However, this only proves which people are jealous and lonely.
Love is something that is undefined, for everyone it is different. It can be unsatisfying, violent, lost and self-consuming, or ultimately it can be the most beautiful thing a person can possibly experience.
I hope everyone has a beautiful experience, because otherwise it simply isn't worth the time and the hurt.
This year, I thought I'd be a little girl again and make my Dad my Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment