Saturday, 31 December 2011

2011: I will only love a wild thing.

I started out the year in the heartbreak hotel with purple hair and I learnt not to doubt myself. I partied myself out of that hotel and maintained the go hard or go home theories that usually result in some kind of unholy activity. I passed my first year of university which called for a party. Summer came, I worked and made sure I did everything that I wanted to do.

The summer music festivals arrived and I partied with blue hair. Then it was time to start the second year of university and it had occurred to me how much of a scramble my brain had become and it took me a while to get back to where I needed to be. I was in my own house, made excuses for myself, got a new job and more new friends. I somewhat resent all the grown up stuff I have to do but to a certain extent have become wise in the ways of the world which you don’t get at home with Mummy and Daddy. I know that I’ve done everything to the best I can and I’ve done what makes me happy. We all dream of the rock and roll world but that world is so easily broken.

I’m finishing the year with a few interests, potential alcohol poisoning, blonde hair and my brothel creepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment