Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Another summer month has passed. I say passed, more disappeared, slipped through my fingers; however you'd like to put it. Nevertheless, good things have happened.

On the 16th July I expressed the misery I was feeling and blamed it on the weather- just like every other miserable British citizen was doing at the time. This was incorrect. It was not the weather that was making me miserable and truth be told, it did take me a while to figure out exactly why I was feeling so glum. The answer was so simple and it all made sense. I have been behaving myself and it has been making me miserable.

It seems like bizarre concept to result in such misery, but behaving one’s self goes hand in hand with growing up- something I have been avoiding. It’s just all so boring. I must misbehave asap for health and safety reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment